ABOUT DR. RYAN CARINGOLA
An Encinitas chiropractor that helps you achieve your true potential.
Dr. Ryan Caringola is a family chiropractor serving both Encinitas and the surrounding communities since 2008. Dr. Caringola and the friendly team at Coherence Chiropractic are dedicated to providing quality chiropractic care for you and your family.
Whether you are seeking a chiropractor after experiencing an injury for a specific condition, or if you just want to improve your overall health and performance, Dr. Caringola can help you achieve your true potential!
On your first visit to our Encinitas chiropractic office, Dr. Ryan Caringola will take time getting to know you. He'll discuss your health history, work to understand your goals, and determine how he can help.
Understanding What Chiropractic Is and What a Chiropractor Does
Not everyone walks into the office of a chiropractor knowing how chiropractic works, so you'll receive helpful information that puts everything in context! After your first visit, you'll begin to understand the science behind how chiropractic care works, and you'll receive a full evaluation in order to develop a plan of chiropractic care that is specific to you and your health goals.
What Makes Our Office Unique
Dr. Ryan Caringola's office is unique because it is one of the few chiropractic offices practicing the Gonstead technique. This highly sought after approach attracts patients to the office from as far as Temecula and Chula Vista. Even international travelers look forward to receiving an adjustment from Dr. Caringola when they vacation in the San Diego area!
In addition to our chiropractic technique, our practice is unique because Dr. Ryan has received several years of additional training in Pediatric Chiropractic care through the ICPA (International Chiropractic Pediatric Association). He is also a member of Epic Pediatrics, which provides training in pediatric chiropractic care. This organization consists of a group of dedicated chiropractors that want to make sure every child gets the opportunity to express life at their true potential.
Are you ready to start living to your
Come in and take advantage of our New Patient Special. Take the next steps toward improving your health today!
More about Dr. Ryan Caringola's qualifications as a chiropractor:
Dr. Caringola's training, credentials, affiliations, and passions include:
- Doctor of Chiropractic from Southern California University of Health Sciences
- Bachelors of Science in Biology from Arizona State University
- Long-standing member of the California Chiropractic Association
- Member of the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
- Member Epic Pediatrics
- Subscriber to On Purpose (covers chiropractic philosophy, politics, and monthly research review)
- Member of the Gonstead Seminar of Chiropractic
- Member of the Gonstead Clinical Studies Society
- Wellness Certification program through the ICA
- Pediatric Certification program through the ICPA
- Certified in the Webster Technique (for optimizing the pelvis during pregnancy)
Are you ready to start living to your true potential?
Click the red button to schedule an appointment with our office today!